Friday, October 26, 2018

A Gift for You!


Everyone at Pix-N-Pens (my publisher) are so excited about the upcoming release of "Prayer Warrior Confessions." To celebrate, we are putting it on sale for just .99 on release day, November 6, and also giving away "Glimpses of Prayer" for free that day too! Don't miss it!

"Prayer Warrior Confessions" is a collection of nonfiction stories about prayer. The stories will literally make you laugh and cry. It is such a precious book. 

I think books are a bit like children. You love them all but sometimes one will particularly delight you. That's what this book feels like to me--like that adorable, somewhat unpredictable, delightful child who makes your heart feel like it's about to burst. 

I hope  your enjoy this book as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment